This policy applies to Boxfish Robotics Limited (Boxfish) and to all of your information collected or held by Boxfish.
Customer Personal Information
- contact information
- computer or network
- interactions with us
- billing or purchase information
We collect your personal information in order to:
- send information about our products and services
- to maintain warranties, provide service information, inform of possible product recalls or safety information
Besides our staff, we share this information with:
- police, courts in order to comply with court orders
Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to provide your email address, we’ll unable to provide newsletters, service and safety notices, and important product and warranty information.
- We keep your information safe by storing it in secure cloud resources or on encrypted computers and only allowing limited staff access to it .
- We may also disclose personal information to government and other agencies that demonstrate a statutory right to obtain it.
- We may disclose personal information to courts and tribunals where both Boxfish and the individual are involved or where it is relevant to a legal proceeding involving Boxfish.
- You have the right of access to all personal information we hold about you. You have a right to ask Boxfish to correct any information that is inaccurate or misleading. You can exercise those rights by contacting Boxfish at [email protected].
Version 1.1: 20 May 2021